View Single Post
Just a quick question re iCal. I hope this is the right place for this.

Currently in iCal, my calendars are based on categories. So, I'll have a personal calendar, a calendar to do with some stuff I've got to deal with on ebay (I have a little ebay shop), some stuff todo with one projects at work, another for another project at work and so on...

The problem with this is, this context iCal syncing thing dosn't work for me. A task in the Email context could apply to all of those calendars I mentioned above. Something in the mac context could also apply to all of those categories.

So... what's the best way I should be using my iCal Calanders???? How do you all do it?

I would say OmniFocus should allow should allow project rather than/as well as context syncing but that will get a bit tedious as you'll always need to add projects to the sync list if you want to sync them. What about folder syncing?? That way all projects in a particular folder could be synced? Then would get around the problem of having to add a project to the list every-time I want to sync? Just an idea.

I must add.. this app is fantastic. I usually drop these GTD apps within a few hours. I really do feel like this one has changed the way I work. I'm much more focused. :D