View Single Post
I did some more trouble shooting, and now I'm really stumped. I deleted all OW files that I could think of (preferences, Application Support, and cache). No luck. Restored those and turned off any ad-blocking preferences. No luck. Checked to see if I had a custom CSS (never set one, but checked anyway). Nope.

Wait, I just found a common issue: Georgia. Any site that renders with Georgia won't use that font. I have it installed in two placesó/Library/Fonts and /Library/Fonts/Microsoft. Disabling the MS installation does't help, but OW crashed when I did so. In fact, just clicking on Georgia in the Font Book makes OW crash.