View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by endoftheQ View Post
So, on your iPad Rik, how do you search in the notes field? Create a perspective? Import from OmniOutliner?
I don't. Honestly can't say I've ever wanted to for my own workflow but YMMV.

Quote:
OK, so the iPad is your preferred version and the iPhone simply a capture device.
That's not quite what I said. I said the iPad was my preferred version for my reviews. I like the interface and it's perfect to use on my lap during a morning review over a coffee etc. I also love the fact that the iPhone version means I always have a ubiquitous capture device with me at all time.

I simply pointed out two of the benefits which work really well for me, but I didn't say that was the only reason I liked the apps on those devices.

Quote:
I'm afraid that wasn't what was sold to me. OF on the desktop owes me nothing, not so much OF on iDevices. I've already deleted OO, OG and OGS both from my iPad and desktop.
Well that's obviously your free choice to do so, but it strikes me a little of throwing your toys from the pram. I don't use OGS as I don't have a use for it, but OO and OG are both very useful to me and I use them both on my iPad a lot as it's my primary productivity tool when I'm travelling.

You've obviously got pretty strong feelings on the matter and feel that for your personal use the apps don't work. That's a shame, but I've yet to see any convincing evidence of a better solution from another developer, at any price.