View Single Post
Rather than asking OmniFocus to change many things at the same time, can we get a consensus on whether the black background is a problem?

I agree with others that it would be nice to utilize all the iPad real estate. I also would like to have everyone to have the ability to scale fonts depending on their own preference and visual abilities. However, these changes may take longer for OmniGroup to make then just filling the background with a light shade of gray. I also think getting rid of the harsh black may make the app more appealing as we wait for other changes to address our other concerns.

Changes to one thing can also impact others, sometimes with unexpected consequences. Here are my admittedly newbie thoughts on how to proceed.

1. Can the background color be changed by a mere user? I doubt the black frame around the jpg in the screen gallery could be altered in way, but perhaps.

2. Someone with more ability than I have might be able to post a mock-up with the new colors.

3. A person held in high esteem by the entire OmniGroup user community might be able to launch a poll to see if the proposed colors would be preferable to the current ones.

The results of the poll might help OmniGroup get a feel for what would help their users. We all know they listen to users and work long hours to please them.

Thanks to both OmniGroup and all of you for delivering this great product. I will buy and download it today!