View Single Post
Recognizing I'm abusing OF somewhat at a philosophical level, I'm hoping that either (a) someone has figured out how to do the following or (b) said functionality could be added.

My situation: I currently use OF exclusively to keep track of the various research projects I'm working on. Works super for that.

One of my other roles is as an editor for a journal. I'd like to use OF to keep track of actions I need to take on each paper under review, e.g., "Bug reviewers about getting me the reviews on DATE", etc.

But, I don't want these two applications of OF intertwined. They have very different organizational logics. Also, I'm not using OF as a "What do I do next?" tool, but as a "Where am I on the various research projects I'm doing". I'd like to add "Where am I on my various editorial tasks?" also, but checking where I am on research and where I am on editorial stuff are two separate actions. Ideally, I'd have one OF file for my editorial stuff and one for my research stuff. Doesn't seem to currently be easily possible. I understand why not, but still hope it's possible.

So, is there any way to have two separate OF "files"?