View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallj View Post
Is there another way to create the linkback to the OF project?
The simplest way to get a linkback from the Devonthink folder to a corresponding OF project is to drag and drop the OF project to the DT folder. This will create a record containing a link.

Re the script, if there are no error messages, I would begin by removing the scripts from the OF toolbar, downloading them again, and installing them afresh. (An earlier version imported the .oo3 file through the DT2 Inbox, which was associated with a delay, and could have caused your problem. You should have version 4 of the Project Notes script).

Then, I suggest you watch OmniOutliner 3 Pro fairly closely:
  • If OO Pro is closed when you run the script, does the script cause it to launch ?
  • If you look at the File > Open Recent list in the OO Pro menu system (before and after running the script) do you see any difference ?
  • If the File > Open Recent list shows a file matching the project name, where is it ? (Try opening it, or searching with Spotlight)

Finally, you are welcome to send me a message through the Private Messages system of this board (see link at top right), to continue the discussion off-line.

Last edited by RobTrew; 2009-06-20 at 11:22 PM..