View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
Yes, it sounds like you misunderstood. You make an action group containing all of the actions you want to do, and set the action group to repeat, not the actions. The next generation of actions is created only after you complete the action group (probably ought to tick the box in the inspector that causes it to auto-complete when all the actions inside are done). I would also put a start date on the repeating action group to hide it until the next day.
Thanks whpalmer, and sorry for my daftness... And to make sure I'm getting this right, by "action group" do you mean a single action list (the blue box icon) or a task with sub-tasks? [I tried looking in OF's help file thinking this might be standard terminology, but for some reason with the last neaky peek my help file seems to be "broken"]

I see how either could be a workaround; but I'm curious to find out if that's what you guys are actually doing for your review projects: e.g., what perspective does Curt use when doing his morning review? I think it was originally one of the lists he had in OO, since he mentioned using it before Perspectives came to OF, but is he still doing it on OO now? What about you, whpalmer? Are you using a different software to go through "checklists" such as Daily/Weekly Review?

Thanks again for all your help!