View Single Post
My pleasure.

OG is in essence an object oriented drawing tool; it is not Freehand or Illustrator, and it is a fraction of the price.

I have been using drawing tools for 26 years, for a fairly large variety of drawings, and I have not had need for this feature (that is not to say that others do not have need for it) and I have not seen it as a "common feature" in all those drawing tools. Like others, I now use OG exclusively for all my drawings, without this feature. But then I do not have the problem where I need this feature and have some cumbersome or un-natural method of creating the required object, and I am certainly not repeating said process over and over again (I create my required objects once, and place them in a Stencil).

Maybe if you post an image along with an exact specific requirement, we can help. It is possible there are ways of creating the required shape using methods other than that which you are using (and which are less un-natural or cumbersome).

If you really want it as a feature in OG, make an official request via Help/SendFeedback. Others can vote for or against it. There is no use debating whether is "should" be a OG feature or not, or whether any drawing tool "should" have such a feature or not, because all that is based on your personal need and thus heavily biased.

Last edited by DerekAsirvadem; 2010-09-30 at 01:46 PM..