View Single Post
I recently downloaded and compared omnifocus with another competitor's app for task management for the ipad/phone/mac. Ran thru all the manuals, forums and tutorials for both. I decided to go with Omnifocus for the quality of their software, support options and what seemed to be their positive way of doing business.

I went to purchase the software from their product store, and during checkout entered the discount code that they advertise in their training video. It would not work so I sent an email to their sales department. After not hearing back from them, I called in to their sales department; still no return call. I then called tech support which informed me that the discount had expired and that they have no control over the training videos offer.

Not only am I disappointed in the lack of response/follow-up, but also that a company would not have control over advertisement clearly posted on their site. After hearing so many positive things about Omni, I was surprised to hear that they would not honor the discount and that were willing to turn away $140 worth a business over $10.

Hmmm maybe the experience was a presage