View Single Post
I think you're right about the push being only one way. I don't know if what I want is actually possible. Maybe someone from Omni can chime in.

The main reason that I don't start a sync like that is because it takes so long that my phone goes to sleep. Also, if I put it in my pocket while it's syncing, I'll brush against it and hit a button. If I can get my sync time down to what you're getting, it probably won't be an issue. But still, it would be nice to not have to remember to sync at the end of the day or after I make changes. If I was going to do that, I might as well just use Bonjour sync and stop hassling with MobileMe. I'd prefer, however, to have the changes made constantly so it's always ready to go when I need it. The great thing about push is that it allows for syncing without waiting around. That's what I want implemented into OF.

Just to be clear, I'm not complaining about the sync system as it stands (except for the slowness which will hopefully be resolved). I just see an opportunity for some great improvement.