View Single Post
Copied here my email to support explaining the solution to failed recording issues (long duration).

This issue is now clear in that Omnifocus for the iphone will not survive the iphone 'autlock' feature.
The ONLY way to make reliable recordings of significant duration is to disable autolock , first.

Interestingly, I do own apps purchased via the apple app store which have a user flaggable option to disable autolock.
(Check out the cs2 app (a bedside clock that has a 'night mode' option - which disables autolock as I understand it)
So this is permitted by apple.
Perhaps you might consider a similar 'feature' in your software.

If not then please make it very clear to your user-base that unless autolock is disabled then the application will not record reliably as it MUST
1) complete the recording
2) complete saving(and compressing?) the completed audio, before any form of exit.
Otherwise customers will like I have, suffer the loss of very valuable data (in my case this was needed for litigation proceedings against a bad debt).
I now cannot prove what the ex-client said.

Also has your team examined the data sent you via the link you provided? I have had no response to that yet.