View Single Post
Things I have tried:

1. Post code alone - I get located some 617 km away in the US! If I add UK to this, I get located back in (the wrong place though) the UK.

2. Adding UK or United Kingdom to the end of the address - locations are still offset from their actual address by a few km.

3. Removing commas from my Address entries - still offset.

Seems like there is no easy fix for this from the user perspective, other than not including a Post Code.

Edit: The risk with not having a Post Code is that you might not find the right location - many roads in the UK share the same name (e.g. there are at least two Gloucester Roads in London) so if you aren't careful with your address input and/or don't know the name of the area that the road is in, OmniFocus could find the wrong one and it would be difficult to know.

A feature request - some means of showing on the map where a newly entered location is actually being situated. At the moment, unless a context has active actions, it isn't easy to find where the location for that context has been situated by OmniFocus.

An alternative - show all locations on your map, with e.g. green pins for ones that have actions and red ones for those that don't.

Last edited by JKT; 2009-06-17 at 11:35 PM..