View Single Post
I find I still like the good, old-fashioned, "check stuff off my list" feeling. I had gotten into a pretty good groove. I had certain perspectives that I would print when I was working at home and certain perspectives that I printed to take to work. Because of the inability to color code projects, I found it very helpful, when working from a list printed by context, to highlight by project (or vice versa).

Then last weekend, I finally found time to play with the style settings and make a nice, pretty theme.

Now, since my theme is dark, I have to reset the style preferences each time I want to print. I know that this isn't a huge deal and I can decide whether it's more worth it to me to have it 'pretty' on the computer and take the time to switch and switch back or whether it's worth saving that time and looking at the program with black on white in general.

But my question is whether I'm missing something easy. Whether via OF or just in regular Apple print preferences. I've got a Samsung Color Laser Printer (CLP-600) and the only setting I can find is to switch it to grayscale, which still prints with the colored background.

I'm guessing my other choices are to export to something or to do something with Applescript, but it's not that big of a deal to me. I just want to know if I'm missing an easy fix.

Thanks.

(BTW...while investigating this issue, I found the "Save PDF to Evernote" option...that's pretty sweet! I'm going to put some of my long-term, slow-moving projects there to refer to on the go.)