View Single Post
I just submitted a feature request, and I thought that others might want to chime in:

In the desktop version of OF my most used key shortcut is command-r to jump between viewing an action in its project and in its context. There is no way to do this on the iPhone.

In fact once I've checked something off in context and want to check that I haven't just checked off the last action for that project it takes me at least 4 taps to navigate back to the home screen, then drill down my folder structure to find the relevant project. That's assuming that I can even remember which project the action belongs to and where to find it.

Often I forget whether, for example 'discuss widget with bob' is in work: projects: widget or personal: relationships: bob and have to use the search function (I have a lot of projects) because in the context view you can only see the name of the project, not the folder structure above it.

And because there's no indication whether checking off a particular action would create a stalled project I have to do this EVERY time I check off an action.

So, I'd like some, or all of the following, pretty please with cherries on top and a paid up family license and repeated recommending OmniFocus to other people...

-- Some indication / warning that you just checked off the last action in a project as 'done'

-- Some way in context view to see the full hierachy of the project to which a particular action belongs, probably from the 'edit' menu to save screen space in the normal view

-- Some way to jump from an action to its project, probably a button at the bottom of the action's normal view underneath 'take photo' and 'record audio' that says 'view project'