View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuny View Post
1) How can I synchronization IPHONE version OMNIFOCUS with some web service? The best with TOOLEDO. For MAC version existing synchronizing utility with TOOLEDO, so it should go on principle .
2) If IPHONE version OMNIFOCUS doesn´t go syncronization with TOOLEDO so how can I synchronizing or back up IPHONE Omnifocus with PC
In your place I would do a little bit more research on using MobileMe Control Panel for Windows. I use MobileMe with Mac to sync to iPhone. iPhone OF has a sync option to MobileMe in preferences. MobileMe would probably be the easiest way to do some syncing between Windows and iPhone:
http://support.apple.com/downloads/M...el_for_Windows

On the Toodledo issue, this is much more complex and I'd say that your best chances are to do some more research on the ICS (iCal format) -- Toodledo can import and export ICS. Thunderbird/Lightning/Sunbird for Windows should be able to handle ICS files easily. There is a Outlook to iCal export utility available somewhere on Sourceforge and Outlook 2007 has built-in support for iCal format import/export ... which also basically opens to you some other routes via Google Calendars and maybe few others. Anyways, good luck !

Last edited by zts-it; 2009-02-26 at 11:29 PM..