View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by maz View Post
While this is a great way of modifying styles, I don’t see it working for text content and relative object size and positioning.
If you understand that the method does modify styles, then you need to accept that it modifies text-styles the same way (I do it, as detailed above).

Nothing changes text content except re-typing, so I am not sure what you mean (I think you mean something other than what you have posted).

It does change object size but not relative object size (assuming by "relative" you mean relative to the group size). but that brings up another issue: if you have the same object, proliferated in various places, as a different object size (as part of a group, and the group is a different size in each location), then you have a whole slew of different problems. I do not allow that in diagrams because it breaches standards, nothing to do with OG.

Nothing changes positioning except re-positioning, so that does not apply. If you mean relative positioning within the group, then it is back to the standards breach issue.

Cheers