View Single Post
Just jumping in to say that information on the features of the iPad application, as well as videos of it in action, are available in this new section of our website.

Especially when it comes to pricing stuff, I feel like I should defer to Ken, but there are some bits that I can comfortably contribute to the conversation.

We've put a lot of thought into our pricing: we think our iPad apps are a great value, offering the majority of the functionality of our corresponding Mac apps at only half the price.

We are huge fans of "try before you buy". OmniFocus for iPhone is currently installed on Apple Store demo units; we'd like to do the same with these apps if Apple is interested.

We want folks to have plenty of info when they consider a purchase. We will add more over time. Let us know what topics would be helpful in figuring out if the iPad apps will work for you.

The support ninjas are also available via email and phone. (800-315-6664 in North America) We'll be working over the launch weekend.

If you feel there's something missing from the iPad apps that would make them more valuable to you at the current price points, we'd love to know that. Adding features to our applications is something we like to do. :-)

We understand that different folks may have different needs. Folks that already have the Mac versions, for example, may look at the apps differently than the folks for whom this is their first purchase.

Last edited by Brian; 2010-04-02 at 01:07 PM.. Reason: fifth paragraph was awkward. fixed. :-)