View Single Post
BwanaZuila, curt.clifton, thanks.

BwanaZuila, a perspectives view wouldn't work for me as it means I have to go back and forth between a view that shows all my active projects, and one that shows my active-yet-'on-hold' projects. It also means I have to manually remember to check the active-yet-'on-hold' projects regulary, which is what I'm trying to improve.

After all, the system knows a bunch of information about my projects, it could act on that information to show me what I need automatically: when a project hits a certain "review by" or "start" date, it shows up in my list of projects, which would naturally get seen upon my next weekly review.

curt.clifton, thanks for making the feature request. I agree we'd need a way to see those active-yet-'on-hold' projects, for planning purposes (and, though I didn't explicity state it, the ability to add to those projects as if they were fully active is a requirement!).

It would still be great not to have to manually check in on them and "move" them in some way into my "active" projects.

Jason.