View Single Post
I absolutely love the OF iPad app...

However am super curious as to if anyone has attempted to work solely off the iPad OF app instead of calling the OF app on the Mac "Home Base."

I tried to do my Weekly Review with the iPad app, though as much as I enjoy using this app, must admit I couldn't barrel through it. I'm not wanting to dumb down the app, not at all..I'm producing this thread for sake of congregating the minds of those who live off OF and want to reach a bit closer towards easier, smarter productivity.

Like I said, I love the OF iPad app. Though I use it everyday, I'll admit it has made me use the Mac version a bit more...only to make sure everything is running smoothly, plus i'll say that few keystrokes are more productive in the long run.....of which leads me to ask:

IF you have done the WR on the iPad, if you've used a wireless keyboard; if that makes it any easier?

I'd imagine it would immensely. Before running out and getting the bluetooth keyboard, I figured i'd ask this forum. I'm seriously considering purchasing the wireless keyboard. I'm even thought about ditching the Griffin Passport Elan i'm carrying the iPad around in and getting the InCase Travel Case that has a multiple slots for the iPad, wireless keyboard and other necessities.

Again, just thought i'd ask. In a way I feel that many of us, not just in the OmniFocus world but overall iPad ecosystem are natives in testing out how a tablet/different kind of computer will interact with us on a daily basis, and vice versa. I would love the OF iPad to replace my OF on Mac app...but perhaps its the years of having OF on my Mac that i've been accustomed to all this horsepower.:p