View Single Post
Dear Omnigroup and Omnifocus users,

I wanted to know if there is any kind of poll being kept of the number of users interested in an Android version of Omnifocus.

I find the portable Apple products overly expensive, especially the iPhone. I know I am not alone in that sentiment. I've used an iPod Touch as my pocket smart-device for the last few years, and have very recently upgraded my experience to an Android device (the Nexus 4). I is to replace my $30 Nokia phone and my iPod Touch. That catch for me is a lack of Omnifocus support on Android.

After extensive searching online I see I am not alone in this regard either. There appears to a significant number of people who want Omnifocus on Android. I see people who want to switch platform but feel they can't; people who have switched but now need OF support on their droid device and are scratching around for workarounds; and people who have switched but keep an iOS device in tow just to have OF on the go.

Surely this potentially represents a considerable market for Omnigroup and the Omnifocus product. Does it not? That's when I asked myself, "Just how many people are we talking about here?". I see this forum has no Poll feature (at least not that I could find). I wanted to post a poll and see what results came in over the coming months. OMNIGROUP: I am a tad surprised you folk are not polling for this market data yourselves. Or are you?

[Poll instructions removed, as they would result in posts that are against forum rule #2. -Brian]

Regards...

Last edited by Brian; 2013-02-15 at 10:08 AM..