View Single Post
There are parts of the World which we HAVE TO USE non managed, stupid ISPs in various spam lists and flooded with hacked machines like Turk Telekom (for Turkey) and TPNet (for Poland). You don't want to use that spammer infested blocks? Fine, enjoy your 56K modem since there is NOTHING else out there except $4000 VSAT connection.

You can suggest certain blocks banning and some people at Omni group may agree, I am just putting my own insight to matter as a foreigner who felt like being discriminated because of his IP block many times and never ever visited those services again.

It is just like average Seattle based developer won't understand the "message sent" by grouping turkish with arabic encodings and get alerted by me so it changes next build.

Some people takes such things serious and gets severely offended with them. You know why nobody tried to whitelist their IP? Because they switched to another company. I wouldn't really try so hard to prove that I am not a crook while buying something. I just click Apple+L and type another address.