View Single Post
I don't try to use it in the same fashion that I would OF on iPad or Mac. I use it to capture ideas to the Inbox, and I use it for executing actions from projects I've already structured elsewhere.

Turn on the perspective support in the settings page if you haven't already done so, and set up a context mode perspective on the Mac that gives you a good grasp on what you want to do today without having to dig around. Perspectives get synced along with the data, but so far only context mode perspectives are supported on the iOS apps. Then when you finish a task and need to choose the next task to work, you pull out the device and choose something from the perspective. Have an idea about something you should be doing? Pull out the iPhone, use the Quick Entry button when OF starts to capture it by typing or speaking or even photographing, then flesh it out when you're back at the Mac. If you've assigned locations to your contexts, you can use the map facility to suggest nearby tasks you should tackle.