View Single Post
I have the exact same issue with long syncs. Frankly, it has made an excellent application unusable for me. My first sync of the day takes a minimum of 60 seconds and up to several minutes (longest sync took more than five minutes), even if I have made no changes to the desktop app in the meantime (in other words, even it's not syncing new information). Subsequent sync times can be much shorter, unless I exit the app on my iPhone for several hours and then I get the long sync time again (and again, even if no additional information has been added to the desktop app in the meantime). I know from talking to others that this isn't an isolated issue; lots of people have these long sync times. To be honest, I assumed this was just a problem for everyone (and have been re-installing the app to see if updates solve the issue, to no avail) so I'm surprised to read here that some people have reliably short syncs of less than 10 seconds. It would be very interesting to figure out why, because I'd really love to use this app if it synced in less than ten seconds. I think 10 seconds is reasonable; several minutes is not.