View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonng View Post
It looks like strong competition for OmniFocus (at least in the iPhone/iPod touch realm).
I agree that Ken, et al. (product mgmt) might want to take a close look when reviewing features for next version of OF for iPhone (v1.7?)...

I downloaded the Lite version just now and at first glance, I especially like a lot of the thoughtful 'customizability' features they provide, like setting defaults for: due dates, for what gets displayed by app badge (red numbered display on app icon), calendar options galore: orientation, setup, cell styles, todos, event durations, alarm reminder time, work hours, etc.

I realize that OF doesn't 'do' calendars, but perhaps this app shows how much the integration of "task management with calendars" is a need (given they went and built their own calendar in order to do it)... or maybe not!?

They also ask which desktop apps and OSes one is using (like OmniFocus Mac), which "gives us some idea of platforms usage, sync partners to work with." Which is also interesting..., I think.

Silly name for the app, however (imo)... ;-)