View Single Post
well, i might have known that if i stuck my head above the parapet someone would take a pot shot at it.
Quote:
Really? What features have been promised? Plenty of "we'd like to" but they seem to avoid making promises.
well, text zooming for one. for years.

Quote:
I'm not sure why you think Omni has an obligation to ship OO4 first, just because OO predates the iPad. This is a business. If business considerations mean that OO for iPad should ship first, that's what they should do. Likewise, if business considerations mean that OO4 should ship first, that's what they should do. Who has been waiting longer should only be a factor insofar as it affects the business case.
i don't think Omni has any obligation to ship anything first. (did you actually read what i wrote before quoting it?)

what i object to is other users posting to this forum and telling omni which product they should be working on first. it was precisely my point. The company has already made a public commitment to the development of an upgraded desktop application. I object to posters here trying to undermine that.