View Single Post
I sent the following as a feedback email to Omni but I thought I would post it here too in order to see if anyone else is having this problem.

I can't believe that I'm the only one to have noticed this but I don't see it mentioned in the forums. I tried syncing my iPod with the newly created context calendars in iCal so that I could get my OmniFocus tasks to show up. No dice. I went crazy trying all sorts of things including deleting the calendars and then recreating them, trying to create them by hand before syncing with OmniFocus, changing their names before syncing, trashing all my iCal prefences, etc. That led me to realize that whenever I created a calendar with a colon in it, just as OmniFocus does in it's calendars, then it would refuse to sync. I wondered if this was just a problem with my iPod because to be honest it has had some issues syncing music and photos in the past but then I found an article on the Apple support site that warns of this very problem. http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=301374 (see 2 in the Notes)

Are you guys doing this on purpose to prevent iPod syncing in alpha? If so, have you mentioned this anywhere because I haven't seen it.