View Single Post
I understand that you want singletons to show up in you folders and you did need a solution. I'm glad you have one, and I'm glad that it's nice a flexible solution that can be put to all sorts of different purposes. But it's just not an excuse for completely destroying any ability to have properly projectless actions.

Right now, having a project is an absolute requirement for a task to become actionable, but it doesn't need a context, it's just ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anna View Post
GeekLady, when you say they worked perfectly, was that when actions without projects showed up in context lists?

I liked that "no project, context assigned"=="do-able item". But it wasn't perfect, because I rely heavily on the folder focus, and focusing on a folder meant no single actions showed up. So I had to use the "project for singletons" idea anyway. I disliked that very much, especially that the first one was a next action. This is a *slight* improvement.

I really want to leave the project blank, but tag an action as belonging to a certain folder. That would be my perfect solution. I don't know if that's possible given the "folder" implementation.