View Single Post
I am sitting in front of my 24" iMac laying out a document that will have 155 pages in it in OG Pro. I am only on page 8 now but I wanted to get this laid out good before I got too much further along. So I am exploring the use of multiple canvases. Currently, I have chose to use one canvas to get started for each product line and one layer per canvas. This means I am using multiple pages within a single canvas to create my report (which are individual flow charts for each product we manufacture).

I would like a way to have a header and footer on each of the pages in each canvas so they match exactly (header, footer, page number, etc.). Further, it would be nice to choose to have a "canvas page master" apply it to each page I need it on. This way I am not constantly copying and pasting my life away trying to get everything just perfect on each page.

Why not have a setting in your presentation mode that allows you to cycle between these canvas pages instead of cramming the whole thing up on the screen at once. When you have a 155 pages of stuff, you can't see crap on the screen because it wants to throw all of the page shots up as one big flow chart. I want a choice here so I can cycle through the pages and then go to the next canvas.

I know your first reaction would be to use 155 canvases and that is crazy. There is no organization that keeps the product line together and I would have 155 canvases.

We need more functionality for those of us who are in the gray area of life. OG Pro kicks total butt and I would like to see it continue to lead the way.

Help us Omni group, you are our only hope...

Last edited by dude; 2007-04-15 at 06:32 AM..