View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiK View Post
Have you ever hit the wrong item accidentally in the iPhone version? Those are plenty big enough.
I have been using the iPad version for some hours now and, although the font, spacing and interface is on the large size, I have realised that I hold the iPad differently to my iPhone.

On the phone I hold it in my left hand and use my RH index finger to scroll, type and check off tasks. With the iPad, with this interface I can hold it in both hands and often check tasks as done using my thumb. The larger check boxes are then perfectly appropriate for accurately hitting with the thumb.

When reading on the iPad, a smaller font size is fine, although I am more comfortable with the automatic enlargement in landscape orientation. But when I need to go to the following page (on this forum for example), then I have to zoom in to ensure that I hit the right next page number. Too often I miss hit entirely if I leave it at the 'normal' size. And in typing this on my iPad, the larger landscape keyboard is much pleasanter to use than portrait. Omnifocus UI does not look out of place when used in conjunction with the design decisions Apple have taken for content input themselves.