Thread: UI quibbles
View Single Post
Hey Kazza,

Don't forget to send in your votes/suggestions to Omni ('Send feedback' in settings menu) so they can get counted.
1. I'm pretty sure people have already remarked on the context/project ordering Mac vs. iPad, and I think I even sent in my vote.
2. Ooops, realized you were talking about OF iPhone, not OF iPad... Well, the easiest way to set this up would be to have different perspectives; but to have perspectives you need to have OF Mac. What would make sense would be to have a feature similar to the 'eye' menu on OF iPad, which allows direct triage based on action status similar (I think) to what you're looking for.
3. Hmm... I think a perspective could solve that problem, but you run into the same limitation. I'm assuming this is an area where Omni might be learning from their iPad app in the future. That said, doing a review on the iPhone sucks, and perhaps integrating this function would place an even larger demand on the iPhone's already limited capacities. Have you tried OF iPad yet? I think you'd enjoy it a lot as it sounds like it could be a good solution to all the problems you're pointing out!
4. I must confess my ignorance–due or flagged?

Cheers,