View Single Post
Hello everybody!

A few days ago I sent following message to the support service:

"A few months ago I was suggested to update my iCal to the new MobileMe Calendar. After I did the suggested update I discovered I could no longer sync iCal with my OmniFocus tasks, a feature I use constantly, and I only then found out that OmniFocus didn't support sync with the new Calendar. Therefore I decided to downgrade again to the old iCal. This was not an easy task and it took almost an entire day to restore the situation as it was before.

Now I have received a message from Apple that I can no longer use the MobileMe syncing service unless I upgrade to the new MobileMe Calendar. Since I need this service in order to keeping my information up to date with various devices, I would like to ask you if the syncing issue with the new MobileMe Calendar has been solved. I could not find any clear information on this matter in your forums."

As a replay I was sent to this thread.

I sincerely hope this feature is somehow adapted to the new MobileMe Calendar. I landed on OmniFocus while I was looking for a way to view my iCal tasks on my iPhone. After starting to use it and discovering its potential, this piece of software became practically my main tool for task organization. I used the iCal syncing, and I would like to use it again, to view my tasks back in iCal and have an overall view together with my appointments, but most importantly through synchronization I can easily set time allocation for my tasks, through a simple drag 'n' drop of my synced tasks in iCal into appointments. By not having this possibility now, it takes me a lot more time to organize my activities. Syncing to a local calendar just doesn't quite do the trick.

Thanks.