View Single Post
OmniFocus currently works much more predictably if a context is assigned to actions, so I would suggest that you do come up with some context schema for your 'available anywhere' tasks. Personally, I look at contexts as being more than just location-bound as contexts can have time/space, energy level, etc. aspects as well.

As example, If I always have my iPhone with me, then tasks to check email, research the Internet, make calls, etc., are, at least theoretically, always available. However, if I am driving that would not be the best time to check email. Likewise, if I am waiting in line in a restaurant, that would not be the best time to make sensitive phone calls, but I might want to fire off an email or research something on the Internet. Having 3 separate contexts for the above 3 examples allows me to focus on specific always available tasks. Also, if you are using OmniFocus on the iPhone/iPod, you can designate contexts as 'always available' so that they always show up when using the location services view.