View Single Post
Is anyone else experiencing this problem:

I currently sync my work computer, home computer and iPhone. Before leaving the office I sync my computer one last time to make sure all of my updates are on my MobileMe server. I then open up my iPhone database and can confirm that all of the changes that I made during the day have been properly synced to the server.

However, when I came home at night, only half of the changes that I made during the day come through. Most of the new actions that I added to the database on my work machine show up on my home computer. However, all of the actions marked as completed at work, were still showing up as overdue on my home computer. Even worse, the actions that I had modified during the day (either by changing the wording of the action slightly or the start/due date) do not sync back to my computer.

I then open up the database on my iPhone, and it now shows the screwy database from my home computer - remember, right before I left the office it was showing the freshly updated sync from my work computer.

So somehow half of the changes from my work machine make it back to my home computer and half don't even though I know that the server initially receives those changes.

This has been happening for the last couple of weeks, and none of the builds seem to be addressing this. My trial was out for the desktop software, so I paid the $80 for it, plus the $20 for the iPhone software and I'm really starting to feel bummed about my purchase. It's just not working!