View Single Post
I was expecting that the project be marked complete at the time/date I set, and for the new project to be created with the start/end date in the future. The projects that it creates are correct (for some reason there are two of them initially though....which must surely be a bug no matter how you look at it), but the project isn't marked complete as I thought it should be.

Basically, I was expecting that the behaviour be the same as if I had actually marked it complete yesterday. Occasionally you forget to actually tick stuff off, and it is nice to have the completion date as to when it was actually completed, rather than when you remembered to mark it complete (which is what you get if you use the toolbar or right click).

If you go through the above steps with an action, as opposed to a project you get a completed item with the completion date/time set to be as you wanted it to be. You also get a new item with the start/end dates in the future. I would have thought that I would get the same behaviour from projects. The behaviour for actions is the behaviour that I want from projects.