Thread: Web Interface
View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dansays
The web interface continues to be completely broken on the iPhone. Disabling the certificate allows the page to be loaded, but the attempts to keep the context/inbox bar pegged to the bottom of the screen and yet still allow scrolling have failed.
This seems to be working fine for us, but you do have to scroll with two fingers rather than just one or it doesn't scroll at all. (No, we don't think that's intuitive or ideal, and we're still working with it.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dansays
Ultimately, if you're going to get clever with CSS and DHTML transitions, you need to test the app out on an actual phone. The tone of the related Message of the Day entries implies that Omni thinks the app is working, which means either they don't yet have an iPhone on which to test their app, or I'm doing something wrong.
Or it's still a work in progress and we haven't explained what we're doing very well. :) (If I hadn't heard about the two-finger scrolling trick from someone else here at Omni, I wouldn't have known to try it either.)

But yes, absolutely we agree that we have to test the app on actual iPhones. That's why we all (well, maybe half of us) spent Friday afternoon waiting in line (with books, chairs, umbrellas, and card games) at the Apple Store. (At least, that's what we tell ourselves!)