View Single Post
I have been having a multitude of problems to do with syncing and am also especially annoyed at how this has been sold on the App store.

I bought the omni focus app to use on my ipod touch, thinking (as stated on the apple app store) i could sync with my existing omni focus product on the Mac.

While there is functionality to do that, its not ready for prime time, and shouldn't have been sold in its current state. Getting the app to sync (or even pick up the mac database settings) is a nightmare, for those of us not familiar with WebDav and iDisk, and i dont see why after PAYING GOOD MONEY for an app with functionality stated, i should then have to poke about in various settings, rely on 3rd party tools and hunt through various websites in order to try to decipher what i am supposed to do. This is precisely the reason why i don't own a PC any longer and switched to MAC.

I have been using Omni apps for some time and up until this point felt they were pretty good quality, this has experience has been a major headache for me and considering that the app is charged at the top end of the current priced apps in the store been all the harder for me to swallow.

Unfortunately i wont be recommending this app to my friends, i find it rather ironic that a productivity application for people who have no time requires they spend a vast amount of it on a mundane task that shouldnt be required, and as a result i wont be either.