View Single Post
Hi OmniGroup,

i'm so far not a customer of your application but i would love to become one! :-)

The biggest issue, why i haven't managed to get OmniFocus so far is the lack of Mac's in my office: At home i'm living the Mac World, but at Work i have to use a PC with Windows & Outlook. Also no chance to get third party apps installed, so my GTD System of choice either needs to have a web client or an easy way to get Tasks from Outlook into it.

This solution sounded like it, but i have some doubts / questions:

- I would only go with the iPad Client for now, as this is the only device i can also use at work
- Does the Sync work free of charge, or is there another service i need to pay for?
- Why do you have to go through the confirmation mail process? I thought you have a Cloud Sync. Could the mail not directly go to your cloud service and is there converted into a task? It seems not very efficent for me to forward a mail to your service, get it on my ipad and confirm it there before i see the task in Omnifocus
- A lot of Web GTD Service such as Toodledo, RTM, Nozbe support additional features with there email services like sending Due Dates, Contexts, Projects etc through some code in the mail. Are you supporting such stuff as well?
- What of the mail body is converted into the task content? I'm working in Online Marketing and my tasks often contains small images, banners, etc. which ideal i would like to see in my Task Application as well. (I'm not speaking about a heavy powerpoint attachment etc.)

Hope you can give me some feedback and might convince me to give OmniFocus a try! :-)