View Single Post
I'll attempt to send my database along later today.

Here are a couple observations I've made over the last couple days...

My problem is definitely iPhone related; I didn't sync my phone for a couple days and had zero problems. As soon as I sync'd my phone, a couple once-completed repeating projects popped back to life - overdue, but with all their tasks completed. Obviously these then transferred back over to my Mac the next time I sync'd that.

I think it must have something to do with timing. If I sync both devices immediately after completing a repeating daily project (trying to test and get screenshots), I can never seem to replicate the problem. I need to test more, but here's my latest suspicion/theory... If I, on my Mac, finish an auto-completing repeating daily project, and the next instance becomes active ~before~ the next time I sync my iPhone, the iPhone app will make the earlier version come back to life (with no uncompleted actions; just an overdue incomplete project alongside the correct 'current' iteration). I'll play around some more in an attempt to verify this.

Just FYI, I reinstalled the iPhone app earlier this week, just to make sure something didn't get messed up during the last upgrade. No effect.

Last edited by Trustworthy; 2009-05-29 at 05:19 AM..