View Single Post
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone else in here uses 5pmweb to meet their collaborative project management and if/ how they link it with their own OmniFocus set up. If not, is the a similar PM application that works nicely with OF that may be worth considering?

I use the OF triple platform system to allow me to manage my personal tasks/ projects including creating tasks from an AdventNet Helpdesk system in which I use Applescript to parse the automated email that I receive when I am assigned a job, into a OF task complete with full details and a dated & timed due date. ( The script can be made available should anyone be able to make use of it). My personal system therefore works pretty well.

However, as a leader of 3 other developers, I'm constantly evaluating project management applications to see if I can widen this efficiency to the rest of the team. I'd like to be able to get an overview of progress of a range of projects (some of which will have been delegated to others) and get them into my review system. With 5pm I can download tasks as an iCal calendar but I haven't quite figured out how I can make use of this in OF.

Any pointers or any details of others' systems whereby you act as a leader for other non-OF users but incorporate their tasks into your system would be appreciated.