View Single Post
I did quite a bit of work in Visio technical and latest Visio when I was Windows based. I'm completely fed up with trying import all the VDX drawings I exported before I got rid of the windows machines, but I still have all the original drawings and stencils I used.

To be honest, I tried OG and didn't like the fact that there weren't enough "technical" stencils like electronics, dimensioning, callouts, title blocks, etc.

So I went to ConceptDraw (big mistake), their product, while having the ability to create more technical documents, just isn't stable, I have now backed down a version and reloaded backups for the last time.

I just learned that your new version 5 will read and write Visio binaries for drawings and stencils, and since I still have all my old stuff I'm thinking of making the plunge, your product has always been stable, I had upgraded to OGP 4.0 and liked it (except for the lack of technical stencils), so I'm thinking of upgrading again, if it will import my stuff.

So, do I just download the demo? Will it do all the same imports as the real deal? And how do i load it so it doesn't overwrite my existing version of OGP? Or is it somehow "crippled" in the demo mode?

Anxiously awaiting your answer!