View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by daiyi666@yahoo.com View Post
We should always demand better of any product. Nothing wrong there. But are "mediocre" and "very good" purely objective terms as you understand or use them?
I did, or so I thought, make it clear that I was offering a personal perspective:
Quote:
But I’ll continue to maintain that this particular program is not super-class; it simply does not deserve the same accolades as OmniOutliner, OmniGraffle, OmniPlan and, even though it’s still in alpha, OmniFocus. To my mind, Camino is a better performer in virtually all the elements that define a world class browser, and it’s free to anyone who takes the trouble to download it. OmniWeb has failed, both in its breadth of features, and its performance, to persuade me otherwise.
If this isn't a subjective appraisal, then I don't know what is. I'm expressing opinions; questions, opinions, answers, perspectives, persuasion, these are the fundamentals of this and any other forum. We are all at liberty to evaluate according to our personal needs and preferences. I'm not looking to cause offense - I'm looking to be persuaded! To that end I'll call it as I see it, and quite accept that others are entitled, and indeed likely, to do the same.

Best

Roy

Last edited by Juddbert; 2007-08-12 at 09:51 PM..