View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by needles27 View Post
I don't know if this is a help, but what I found out is that OF had opened up multiple windows on my mac (when I select a context from the list that drops down from the menu bar, it seems to open a new window on top of the old) and the windows on top would *not update with "due soon" items. When I clicked those windows closed and only had one window open, everything updated on time again.
I attempted to replicate this twice on my setup (I'm using 1.5rc2). I had an original window open, and set an action to become due in 48 hours and two minutes from now. Then I did command-N to make a new window, and left that one on top. In 2 minutes i got a growl notification that the item was due soon, and both of the windows were displaying the action in orange with the little numbered icon next to the folder. Both windows were in project mode.

The second time, I repeated the process but set the new, top window to the "Due" perspective that comes with the default toolbar (thus, I was viewing it in context mode). In 2 minutes, the top window automatically added the new action in orange to the action list.

So, for me, it works properly. But it's possible that your extra windows are not the same as my extra windows, because when I select a context from the Edit>Context menu in the menubar, or from the inspector, it does NOT make a new window.

By the way, those extra windows that are popping up, do they say "Focusing on ..." at the very top of the window? If you're focusing on a folder that doesn't include the project in question, you won't see any actions from that folder, whether or not they are due.