View Single Post
I need to know how to access actions from my pc. If you k now please help thanks

smalltownboy
Today, 01:41 PM
i just got omnifocus and I want to get stuff out of actions. I scanned youre board and it seems difficult. Any quick ways?
Last edited by smalltownboy; Today at 02:10 PM..
Post 1

whpalmer4
Today, 02:56 PM
Perhaps if we had a clear idea of what you mean by "get stuff out of actions" you might get better answers. OmniFocus does support copy/cut/paste, if you are trying to send something to another app. If you are trying to remove actions, a right-swipe ought to bring up a delete button.
Post 2

smalltownboy
Today, 06:25 PM
Sori I stored lots of audio and taken pics how do I get to save them not delet e them.
Last edited by smalltownboy; Today at 06:29 PM..
Post 3

whpalmer4
Today, 07:00 PM
Ah, got it. Do you only have the iPhone app, or do you have the desktop OmniFocus as well? If the latter, you can simply drag the attachments to wherever you want to keep them in the Finder. If you only have the iPhone app, it is possible but more complicated than I have time to describe right now, sorry!
Post 4

smalltownboy
Today, 07:09 PM
thanxs. looked in he manual and on the board but I have a pc running windows 7 and the answers seem to me be apple only. i want to get the the pics and audio out. i tried to find a a wifi answer but cant.
Post 5

Last edited by smalltownboy; 2010-06-07 at 10:34 PM.. Reason: new title