Thread: two databases
View Single Post
Why not just set the next review date on the "info only" stuff to some time in the distant future? If the only problem it is causing you is that it shows up in the review of active stuff, that should eliminate the issue, no? I do my reviews in a grouped by next review view, with the future groups closed. I'm enjoying the new "move to the next project upon marking this one reviewed" functionality!

Perspectives retain the sidebar selection, so it is possible to set up a review perspective (or action perspectives, for that matter) which doesn't include your info folders/projects. You do have to take a little care when you create new projects/folders that you want included that you update the perspective, but a project mode view grouped by date added will let you spot new additions easily, and you could add a repeating action in your review process to remind you to do that check. Sometimes I think it would be nice to have an automatic means to have a perspective that showed everything except a fixed list of stuff, but I haven't had any brilliant ideas about what a good UI for that would look like.