View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
There have been numerous upgrades for OmniFocus for iPhone/iPod touch. Total cost so far: $0.
Omnifocus is at version 1.6.1. To the best of my knowledge, Omni always gives point release updates for free (thank you, Omni!). That's not what I'm talking about.

Brian: interesting review. I'm not sure why you're not separating into Pro and regular versions on the iPad (even though 2/3 of Mac customers buy the Pro version). It would seem you'd be missing out on the large number of casual users who might want to design a garden or a softball team web site or whatever. And in-app purchases would allow them to upgrade easily to a Pro version with layers and whatnot.

Maybe Omni is thinking that iPads will become more corporate than Apple is promoting right now, in which case a higher priced app makes more sense for you guys.

I guess I'll hold out for a Lite version (or some other consumer-oriented product). I'm looking for the equivalent of Photoshop Elements, not Photoshop CS. I'll stick to OmniGraffle on my Mac (which I love, btw). Guess I'm not your typical customer.

Last edited by Púca; 2010-04-02 at 04:17 PM..