View Single Post
Other enhancement and bug fix in v1.5

Nice to hear that the new version is arriving soon.
Besides the new functionality (above) is there other enhancement and bug fixes like the context badge bug (adding “do soon” & “overdue” actions in context incorrect).

I have mailing you about a number of enhancements like:
  1. If a context is set to hold the included contexts should also be set to hold status.
    Example: if I have an office defined as a context and a number of co-workers also defined as contexts included in the office context (they work in that specific office). Then if I have actions that must be performed in person with the co-workers it would be very handy to be able to but the office context on hold if the included contexts would change to hold status as well (until I make a visit).
  2. I think you should add "when" functionality to context as a complement to "where" (nearby).
    By adding the possibility to add make context active during a time period like: context "call clients" is active between 8 - 5, Monday - Friday. It would be very useful.
  3. When I look at my context list I don't have to see actions not available to me at that moment. That's good.
    But I have to see all contexts with no action (actions not available to me at that moment). I think it would be a very strong improvement if I could hide context with no actions.
  4. The waiting context should display actions (in Available & Next) otherwise there is less meaning with the waiting context. I use it for monitoring actions I have delegated or actions waiting for answers.
    Now I have to go back to settings and select Remaining (Context) to see what action are in the waiting context.
  5. If I assign a project without assigning a context I can find it in the project view under the assigned project (Expected behaviour). However, it is not at all accessable under the context view/subviews at all.
    This is _unexpected_.
    I would assume a smartlist within the context view showing all task with no context assigned (like it is with Misc in the project view).
    Why? The project view is for planning and the context list is for doing actions. However the task with no assigned context will NEVER pop up in the context section.