View Single Post
I love OO3's ability to export Dynamic HTML. This is how I view my current kGTD data on my iPhone. I put together a handy little Automator app (gotta love Transmit's automator actions) which exports and then uploads the data to some webspace I have. The web folder is protected with a password I set up with Bravenet.

On the iPhone, the text is really teeny so I'm pinching a lot. And yeah, I can't input (I always carry my Hipster PDA and Fisher Bullet Pen for that - thanks Merlin Mann). But, the pros definitely outweigh the cons especially when your wife drags you to the mall and you want to remember the names of the books you wanted to check out at Borders.

Even though Omni's iPhone interface looks fantastic, it requires your computer to be on and connected to the internet (and at home for most convenience with ports, etc). This isn't so practical for laptop users I feel. Being able to export my OmniFocus file to Dynamic HTML would be a GREAT feature to have in OF -- and along with OF web interface - would keep me close to my data whenever I'm out and about.

Will this be a feature in the 1.0 release?