View Single Post
Message for DerekM -- the Moderator,

I have been a LONG time customer of The Omni Group products -- for both the mac and iPhone. I was the very first person to respond to this thread back on 1.1.09 -- over 16 months ago...and have waited patiently ever since.

But now I must be honest and say that I am VERY disappointed in Omni because nothing has happened yet for OO and the iPhone. OO for the iPhone appears to be nothing more than a vapor-app. The iPad has become the apple of your eye even though it has a far, far fewer customer base than the iPhone.

By asking the original question and getting an overwhelmingly positive response from long-time users, Omni encouraged and set the expectation of something to come...and so we waited and waited and waited. But by NOT fulfilling the very expectations that you encouraged, you damaged your own reputation (which to this point has been very positive for me) and proven yourselves to be untrustworthy.

On Omni's "About Us" page you claim to want to be a "different sort of company", provide "gold-standard customer support", and "treating our customers with respect" -- the agonizing delay in getting OO for the iPhone suggests otherwise.

My encouragement to Omni -- don't set expectations if you can't fulfill them. Learn to manage expectations better of your loyal customers instead of chasing new ones.

Please know that I still hope to be proven wrong and that OO for iPhone comes out very soon, but unless something changes soon, I will forever be jaded in my view of The Omni Group.