View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatOne View Post
Three things:

1) This is the wrong forum for this. You posted in the Mac forum.
2) This question has already been asked in that forum and there's an existing thread: http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthre...t=8399&page=16
3) OmniFocus says it's not in the foreseeable future. It's their call; their hands are busy enough as-is to get their existing products out.
Hi CatOne. In my experience your tone comes across as unnecessarily harsh and cold. Although I can appreciate you must have felt justified in communicating with me in that way, from one forum member to another I wish to say it feels unnecessary to me.

It was not obvious to me which forum to post it in. Obviously there's no "Non-apple device" forum. I want to sync from my Mac to an Android device. So that Mac forum was, in my assessment, as appropriate as any other. It's been moved to the iPhone forum, which is fine with me. But is that any more relevant than the iPad forum? Or Mac forum? My point is, please tone down the critical attitude.

A thread from 2008 somehow didn't seem relevant to me her ein 2013, especially considering the massive shift in the market share of Android in that time. Although I can accept that this 2008 thread is THE thread for asking about porting to Android.

Yes, I agree, it is Omnigroup's call. I am not arguing with that. I am simply curious to know whether they have considered the potential market size an Android release (now, as opposed to 2008) would open them up to, and if so, I am curious to hear their thoughts on it. I'll read through this "android thread" and see if that perhaps satisfies my curiosity.