View Single Post
The OmniFocus web interface for iPhone is nice.

Assuming:
1) your OmniFocus database is always available from the Internet and
2) that your iPhone has decent -or any- bandwidth to the Internet (not always the case)

But until we have SUPPORTED third party apps on the iPhone and/or tasks in Leopard that we can tie to, this is what we are stuck with.

OK so we can't really do anything about #2, perhaps we can do something about #1:

My main work computer is a laptop. It is where my OmniFocus database/application reside.
Since it is mobile, it is not always online, and it is not always available on the public Internet or at the same address.

I am lucky enough to have a server at home that is always on and at the same address.

So, is there a way that we can export the web pages out so that they could be uploaded to a web server?

Or alternatively, a way that we could sync two copies of the OmniFocus database (one on my work machine, the other on my home server)?

This data really needs to be available on the iPhone, and the web interface already built into OmniFocus can accomplish most of what is really needed (short of the full app running on the iPhone); Now I just need a way to make that data available via the network.